The Music Slut


28.2.07

What Happens When Beirut Meets Final Fantasy?

No, unfortunately, it's not MUD WRESTLING OF THE STRAPPING STRING INSTRUMENTALISTS!

Well, maybe it will be but we'll never know as Zach from Beirut and Mr. Final Fantasy himself, Owen Pallett, will be locked up inside the studio working on Final Fantasy's new LP, this May (via Bitchfork) in Canada.

I'm intrigued! I would have never paired these two together in my head natually, but the collaboration truly sounds astonishing!

My review of Final Fantasy's show last summer at Mercury Lounge can be found here, while Jen's recap of Beirut's Pool Party gig at McCarren be read by following this link!

(photo via Mariel Kelly)

MP3: Final Fantasy - Took You Two Years To Win My Heart

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear god!
could the man be any cuter?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Mariel Ashlinn said...

I can't help but notice that you're using my photograph, it would be very cool is you referenced them from where they came from (I notice that the others aren't either), just as props to the photographers, you know how it is, thanks!

Mariel Kelly
ashlinn.k@gmail.com
http://www.zoilus.com/documents/news/2005/000520.php

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home