The Music Slut


26.11.07

Lily Allen Alludes To Retirement At 25

Star Pulse's got the scoop: *British pop star Lily Allen has vowed to quit the music industry before she turns 25 - so she can 'lead a normal life'. The 22-year-old has hinted the follow-up to her 2006 debut Alright, Still will be her final album, because she wants to concentrate on her home life and having children. She says, "I'd like to live in the country and have chickens and pigs. It's a great job but it doesn't leave time for what's important - like having a family. I'm going to do one more album. I just want to make some money - maybe I could retire at 25." The singer is currently dating Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons, 37.*

Read Lily's words on Radiohead here.

MP3: Lily Allen - Alfie

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as she retires, like, soonish... a.k.a. now. forever.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's lame, oh why oh why did I stand in line to get her autograph...

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK THIS IS THE FUNNIEST LITTLE SONG EVER!

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home