The Music Slut


13.8.07

Amy Discusses Overdose, Cancels Gigs With The Stones

Ms. Winehouse speaks: “It was just crazy – one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I don’t know how to explain what happened. I don’t really know myself. I can’t remember what I looked like. I couldn’t recognise myself. It was terrifying – I was terrified.”

“I was so out of control. It just happened. It shocked me. I’m sorry – I just don’t know what got into me. I’ve scared myself this time. I was all over the place. I know things have got to change. I have to sort myself out now. I’m fine. I’ll be back at work on Monday. I’m fine, honest.”

Additionally, the singer has said that rather than rehab, she is spending time with her dad in hopes that her addictions will lessen in severity with some old-fashioned family TLC. The Music Slut wishes you health and happiness, Amy. NME has details of her just-announced Rolling Stones cancellations. Who should be her replacement? Hmmm.

MP3: Amy Winehouse - In My Bed (Bugz In The Attack dub)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home