The Music Slut


11.7.07

The World Of B-Sides & Rarities, #68

Antony & The Johnsons - Crazy In Love

Yes, the Beyonce tune.

Ever since he performed the '03 mega-single for the first time back in March @ The Brooklyn Academy Of Music (my review of that gig here), it's been an immediate fan favorite. This recording from one of Antony's recent European dates is no exception - just listen to the response following its completion for proof!

Take a listen to the track below.

MP3: Antony & The Johnsons - Crazy In Love (Beyonce cover)

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! I don't think I can tell you how grateful I am that you uploaded this song here! Ever since I heard this version at his concert at in Dalhalla, Sweden, I’ve been looking for it and poff! I just found it! Thank you again. /Mira

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please please repost the song as the link doesn't work anymore? Been looking for this since I heard Antony sing it in Helsinki this year... Thank you in advance! mikko

6:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

same here, link doesnt work and been looking for the song ever since the Brooklyn show.

goose bumps and chills!

thank you
tom

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this on Yousendit:
http://download.yousendit.com/93746A9E7FCAA2AB

mikko

3:11 AM  
Blogger Linda Morris said...

Argh! I'm always too late!
Can anyone tell me where I can find this song????

8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

any chance of a re-up...?

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would really enjoy a copy of this song

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home