The Music Slut


14.6.07

Franz Ferdinand @ Bowery Ballroom: Secret Meeting

I can't believe I've let three years slip since the last time I saw Franz Ferdinand (at the now-defunct Volume in Williamsburg). Last night made up for 1000 days of Franz absence in a superb way. It seems like many of my fellow bloggers forwent sleep in order to post their reviews - you can check them out here at Brooklyn Vegan, here at Music Snobbery, here at Qbertplaya's Gigoblog, here at The Modern Age, and here at Sound Bites (including live MP3s!). Take a look at my photos and the setlist below.











Setlist: Jacqueline/Anyone In Love/Walk Away/Shopping For Blood/Dark Of The Matinee/English Goodbye/Take Me Out/A New Thrill/The Fallen/40 Ft/Favourite Lie//Turn It On/Michael/Outsiders

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger miss m said...

wtf where's my linkage?!?! http://www.themodernage.org/2007/06/14/franz-ferdinand-try-out-new-material-at-bowery-ballroom-show/

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home