The Music Slut


16.5.07

The World Of B-Sides & Rarities, #41

Kasabian - Processed Beats (acoustic)

This one's pretty simple - the tune is a live & acoustic take on one of Kasabian's biggest singles, from their '04 eponymous debut. The album version of the track reached #17 on the UK charts and (more importantly) it's always been one of my all-time favorite Kasabian ditties.

The Music Slut's review of Kasabian's headlining gig at NYC's Webster Hall from last September, can be found here.

MP3: Kasabian - Processed Beats (acoustic)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope i can get Sword of the New World Vis in low price,
Yesterday i bought Sword of the New World Gold for my friend.
i want him like it. i will give Sword of the New World money to him
as birthday present. i like the cheap snw vis very much.
I usually buy vis and keep it in my store.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home