The Music Slut


9.4.07

Lily Wants To See Paolo Nutini/James Morrison Dogfight

Via Lily Allen's MySpace blog:

"Every interview I do at the moment I'm getting asked how I feel about Amy Winehouse. It's starting to really piss me off. I really like Amy and am totally supportive of her. Why do people always try and play women off against each other the whole time?

Yes, Amy and I are both English and yes, we're both in our early twenties. Why don't they [the media] try and create a feud between me and James Morrison or Amy and Paulo Nutini? Or why not create a rivalry between the boys. I think there is something seriously wrong with this part of our culture."

Honey, I wouldn't mind seeing that quarrel either!

MP3s: Paolo Nutini - Rewind + Lily Allen - LDN (Pojmasta mix)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home