The Music Slut


27.4.07

Is Patrick Wolf Losing His Mind?

Remember over the weekend how Patrick Wolf wrote a tirade on his unofficial message board detailing how he was quitting the music business this November? (if you have short term memory loss or just missed the story, click here). Now, in an interview with Bitchfork published today, he claims that he was... err, just kidding! See his explanation below.

"I never said I was quitting music, and second of all, I never did it in a public way... For me to say I was going to quit music is like saying I'm going to commit suicide... It's the most extreme thing that could happen in my life. That would make me miserable, so I would never say I was quitting music, because I would never know where to start. I've got so many projects... I've got this double record...It might be called 'Hard Times' and I might be working with Alec Empire and Atari Teenage Riot."

However, he did clarify that there will be a lot less touring and interviews in the near future.

MP3: Patrick Wolf - Peter Pan

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John Larsen said...

Oh thank God. I don't mind if he loses his mind; as long as he keeps making music! Thank you for putting my mind at ease.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home