The Music Slut


20.4.07

Arctic Monkeys Go Cover Crazy!

This past week alone, Arctic Monkeys covered The Strokes' 'Take It Or Leave It' AND Amy Winehouse's 'You Know I'm No Good' on British radio. Two of my personal favorite tracks from each artist.

Enjoy both covers below!

We've also included their take on Girls Aloud tune 'Love Machine' from last year.

Which is your favorite?

The band's much-buzzed sophomore album, Favourite Worst Nightmare, will be out next week, everywhere.

Arctic Monkeys are just about to begin their North American tour. Check out all those dates here on their official site.

MP3s: 'You Know I'm No Good' + 'Take It Or Leave It' + 'Love Machine'

(photo via Mad Cao)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will say "You Know I'm No Good" is my favourite because I just really love the original...and it seems funny when Alex sings songs written by females. The new album is smoking hot....they have released so much top quality music in the last year and a half...quite a special band...bring on the backlash!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaah what happened to the link!!!
i neeeedd that strokes cover..

can you fix it????
pleeeeeeeeaaasseee

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, all the links are down! Can you please repost the covers?!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home