The Music Slut


5.3.07

Thom Yorke: The Speedpainting

Have any of you gotten MySpace bulletins this weekend regarding the Thom Yorke photoshopped time-lapsed & image-sequenced speedpainting? We've gotten it a ton of different times, and we're more intrigued every single time we view it!

The folks at Geek Army have a 7-minute clip featuring a Thom Yorke portrait being created, via Photoshop, from a blank canvas to completion. It's truly amazing to watch (and the end result is fantastic!). 'Karma Police' and 'Street Spirit' play as the soundtrack to the video.

Check it out here!

MP3: Radiohead - Worrywort

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bianca said...

I love it. I don't know if you're a LOST fan but someone sent this one of Locke to me last night...equally cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_NQe57C-k

1:28 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Oh my gosh, I tried to watch this but it was too boring for words.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home