The Music Slut


28.4.06

Matisyahu Spotting


So, I was roaming through the Virgin Megastore awaiting the special acoustic set by Secret Machines (review/pics to come) and who do I stumble upon in the British import section?

Oh yes, it's Matisyahu!!!

At first I didn't really believe it, so I grabbed his album and kept looking back and forth between the real thing and the CD sleeve. It was definitely M.

I managed to sneak in this shot of him listening to a JAMES BLUNT LIVE EP before security yelled at me.

I wonder if he stayed for Secret Machines.

Thoughts?

Oh, and vote motherfuckers!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger rick said...

Are you sure that was him? No disprespect but the attire makes some folks look like him.

5:19 PM  
Blogger m said...

i hear ya.. but i'm almost positive it was him, i took second third and fourth glances.. i'm about 90% sure.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Rafi G. said...

from the picture you posted, there is no way that is him...sorry

4:00 AM  
Blogger m said...

geez, no one believes me!

10:32 AM  
Blogger and so it shall be... said...

Mattisyahu wears a shorter jacket. This guy's a different type of Hassid. I know, I know, Hassidim all look alike...

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home