The Music Slut


9.3.06

3121


Well, it's been a busy old day on the music slut; 5 posts that have taken us from alt-country to Birmingham rock and back again (although technically, although it's still the 9th for Jen and Matt, it's actually now 1am on the 10th for me). Anyway, to complete our musical smorgasbord, here's a bit of funk... somehow it seems to be appropriate for me to be posting this at this time of night, even if I am stuck in the office translating Horace...

Prince's latest, 3121 has now leaked; due out on 21st March, it'll be Prince's 24th album in 28 years. That's mighty. And this is funky; I'm not the biggest fan, but even I have to say that this has got me grooving my way around the (thankfully empty) office.

Prince - Love

Prince - Get on the Boat

Enjoy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks - er - Music Slut!! ;-)
I've linked this up over on my site.

12:08 AM  
Blogger skye said...

Oh, I should note that apparently these track titles aren't confirmed yet...

Cheers for the link, Pete!

4:35 AM  
Blogger m said...

i was highly impressed with the snl gig... the new stuff is great!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home