Project Funway (see what I did there? Clever right?)

I would like to briefly mention Project Runway. We got down to the final three tonight (which is basically the ending for me because that is mostly all I cared about) with some not so surprising results. The only surprising result of the show was that the winner, Daniel V., in my opinion, fizzled completely at fashion week. His clothes were such a bore, that I gave up browsing through them. The loser, Kara, however? Now her clothes I love. So fun and feminine. Now tell me why she didn't bring that to the show?
I feel obligated to write something about music here so I'll briefly mention the music being dj'ed at the Diane Von Furstenberg show right now (yes, I watch the fashion week runway shows on tv, I am a fashion whore). Diane's music seems wildly out of place with her and her clothing. First comes '9-5', cute choice, and then Gwen Stefani's 'Crash'. I don't know about you, but when I think Furstenberg, I don't think Gwen. It makes a difference what music a designer chooses. It gives a tone to your clothing. And somehow hearing '9-5' blast out of the speakers and into the ears of millionaires eyeing thousand dollar clothing doesn't feel quite right.
Check out more of what I have to say about my beloved Project Runway here.
Labels: fashion, project runway






2 Comments:
i LOVE DANIEL V, LEAVE HIM ALONE HE CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!
last night my faves were his outfit and kara's..that black dress was hot!
if it was up to me it'd be all goldfrapp/ladytron and the faint on my own runway....
I love him too but you can't tell me that he wasn't acting a bit bitchy last night. I think he is a good sewer but did you see his collection? YAWN.
I liked the top of Santino's dress actually, but not so much the bottom. Kara's was pretty I thought but again with the sewing! And Chloe's? It looked like a sack.
Post a Comment
<< Home