The Music Slut


31.8.08

P. Wolf Offers Yet Another Update On New Material

He shares the following message in today's MySpace bulletin: *i have two albums coming out soon... think, smashing pumpkins, kate bush, i'm going double, double, trouble, that's why i'm taking so long, one disk is heartbroken and in deep despair, one is in deep dark joy dedicated to my new love, my old and forever love, william the conqueror... the album has been in my blood for a year and much more.... the label think it will be a disaster, i'm sure, as it comes more from the bottom of my heart than even lycanthropy, about my father's cancer, my solitude, my true love, my irish roots, everything that has touched me to the core in the last year...*

MP3: Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position (Spike Mix)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home