Bloc Party @ Webster Hall: The Answer Is Here


(Setlist) Hunting For Witches. Positive Tension. Waiting For The 718. Price Of Gas. So Here We Are. The Prayer. Once A Future King. Mercury. This Modern Love. Clay. Banquet.(Encore 1) Like Eating Glass. I Would Die 4 U. Flux. She's Hearing Voices. Helicopter.
(Encore 2) Pioneers.
MP3: Bloc Party - I Still Remember (Sebastian Mix)Labels: bloc party, concert review, webster hall






5 Comments:
Yeah, last night was a blast. I was wondering what the deal is with "I would die 4 u"? It sounded like a long intro to flux at first with the same synth line and the only lyric I remember is "I would fight for you" but who knows....
i loved that COVER!
I _knew_ the crowd was young. It's an old Prince song! They only played part of it as a lead-in to Flux. BP was incredible once again. Hell of a live band.
Hey guys/gals that went to last nights show (8/6) at Webster Hall . . . was Gordon there? I am worried b/c I read on their website that he is not touring right now b/c his wife is expecting a child & he is at home until the end of August . . . please tell him he was there!!!!
it's true, new guy replacement
Post a Comment
<< Home