The Music Slut


Bloc Party @ Webster Hall: The Answer Is Here

Dazzling. Sweaty. Radiant. Official TMS Rating: 9/10. Photos, full setlist & MP3 below.

(Setlist) Hunting For Witches. Positive Tension. Waiting For The 718. Price Of Gas. So Here We Are. The Prayer. Once A Future King. Mercury. This Modern Love. Clay. Banquet.

(Encore 1) Like Eating Glass. I Would Die 4 U. Flux. She's Hearing Voices. Helicopter.

(Encore 2) Pioneers.

MP3: Bloc Party - I Still Remember (Sebastian Mix)

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, last night was a blast. I was wondering what the deal is with "I would die 4 u"? It sounded like a long intro to flux at first with the same synth line and the only lyric I remember is "I would fight for you" but who knows....

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved that COVER!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I _knew_ the crowd was young. It's an old Prince song! They only played part of it as a lead-in to Flux. BP was incredible once again. Hell of a live band.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys/gals that went to last nights show (8/6) at Webster Hall . . . was Gordon there? I am worried b/c I read on their website that he is not touring right now b/c his wife is expecting a child & he is at home until the end of August . . . please tell him he was there!!!!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's true, new guy replacement

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home