The Music Slut


17.7.08

Starbucks Sets Tracks For Latest Indie Themed Compilation

Have You Heard? includes:

1 She & Him – Why Do You Let...
2 Goldfrapp – A&E
3 Grand Archives – Miniature Birds
4 The Rosewood Thieves – Honey...
5 Sera Cahoone – Baker Lake
6 Bon Iver – Skinny Love
7 Fleet Foxes – White Winter Hymnal
8 Over The Rhine – Nothing Is Innocent
9 Thao – Bag Of Hammers
10 Nada Surf – Beautiful Beat
11 Ryan Lindsey - Put Your Trust In Ross
12 Kate Tucker – Faster Than Cars Drive
13 Eagle Seagull – I'm Sorry...
14 Liam Finn – Second Chance
15 Bettye LaVette – You Don't Know...
16 Fink – This Is The Thing

Learn more here.

MP3: Thao - Bag Of Hammers

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger emilyONION said...

Hey! I really like your site!
If it's OK with you,
I'm going to put you in my cool links section on my myspace!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

love indie, hate Starbucks

Liam Finn ftw.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree fully with hanan .
there's super good songs on it . but knowing the way my friends are they'll soak it up just cause it says 'indie' & these will become their 'new favorite songs' -- perfect . /:

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home