The Music Slut


31.7.08

Ryan Adams Fires Back At Courtney Love

The cat fight continues with today's message: *I've realized and accepted that if people decide to dislike me, they're going to find reasons to justify disliking me. There's nothing I can do about that. That said, it still does pain me to be accused of fictional crimes against innocents or to be implicated in romantic gossip involving the possibly reality challenged however unreliable the source or outlandish the accusations. In the end, however, I know that I have never done or even meant anyone any harm.* Read the full rant here. Download a Ryan MP3 at bottom of post.

MP3: Ryan Adams - Desire (Live)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He didn't 'fire back,' he waited a while then posted on his own site a
rather quiet, charming statement that
was in no way a rant. Jeez.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home