The Music Slut


Jarvis Cocker @ Terminal 5: International Playboy

Sheerly Iconic. Massively Lascivious. Insanely Brilliant. Photos, setlist & MP3 below.

(Setlist) Complications. Caucasian Blues. Tonight. Girls Like It Too. Big Julie. I Will Kill Again. Angela. Told You Twice. Big Stuff. Black Magic. (Encore) Fat Children. Just A Fucking Song. Cunts Are Still Running The World. Don't Let Him Waste Your Time. Face It.

MP3: Jarvis Cocker - Don't Let Him Waste Your Time

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Anonymous said...

obsessed with jarvis. what a great gig. thx sluts

8:44 PM  
Blogger yanhui said...

Once I played silkroad, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have silkroad gold. He gave me some sro gold, he said that I could buy silkroad online gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some silk road gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap silkroad gold to anyone who want.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home