The Music Slut


1.6.08

Kurt Cobain's Ashes Have Been Stolen

Oh my goodness. NME has the full story. Here's a direct quote from Courtney Love: *"I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do. They were all I had left of my husband. I used to take them everywhere with me just so I could feel Kurt was still with me. Now it feels like I have lost him all over again."*

We're in utter shock.

MP3: Nirvana - Lithium

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was under the impression his ashes were scattered in a major seattle river...

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some were. some were also crafted into a buddhist memorial thing in tibet.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home