The Music Slut


Entertainment Weekly Selects '10 Great Karaoke Songs'

Tracks featured include:

Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
4 Non Blondes - What's Up?
Green Day - Basket Case
Rihanna - Umbrella

View all the rest here.

MP3: Green Day - American Idiot

Labels: , ,


OpenID bdevine said...

worst - a dive bar version of Sabotage done by two dudes who had no clue what the lyrics were

10:14 AM  
Blogger jermaine said...

worst? even worse at my local the one night a guy even vomited over the microphone after falling over during his really awful version of danny boy, the pipes really weren't calling that night! I think he was home sick and irish! That's the thing about kareoke you just don't know how bad it will get!

9:47 AM  
Blogger yanhui said...

Once I played seal, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have seal cegel. He gave me some sealonline cegel, he said that I could buy seal online cegel, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some seal online cegel, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap seal cegel to anyone who want.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home