The Music Slut


9.4.08

She & Him Chat With The Spinner

M. Ward breaks down the thought process behind Volume 1: *"I don't produce other people's songs too much... but when I heard these songs, I knew I wanted to give it a shot. This She & Him project is just a great holiday. The recording of it was really simple and easy because the songs were great. Now, we play shows when it fits into our schedule, record when we have the time and it's really simple as that."*

Visit She & Him on MySpace.

MP3: She & Him - Why Do You...?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You guys have to check out Burton C Bell. I have never seen a singer perform like him. So much passion, and great lyrics to boot! www.woozyfly. com/music-videos/12994
Check him out there

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home