The Music Slut


Gigwise Counts Down '50 Sexiest/Dirtiest Album Covers'

Here's the Top 10:

10. Pulp - This Is Hardcore
9. Sugar Ray - Lemonade & Brownies
8. The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
7. Kevin Rowland - My Beauty
6. 2 Live Crew - As Nasty As...
5. Spank Rock - Bangers & Cash
4. Devo - Hardcore Devo Vol. 1
3. Herb Alpert’s Tijuana Brass - Whipped...
2. Nashville Pussy - Let Them Eat Pussy
1. Liars - It Fit When I Was A Kid

View the full list here.

MP3: Devo - Secret Agent Man

Labels: ,


Anonymous SdC said...

Q: are we not men?
A: we are Devo


12:18 PM  
Blogger yanhui said...

Once I played kung fu, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have World of Kung fu Gold. That he gave me some WoKf gold, and then he said that I could buy World of Kung fu Gold, but I did not have so much money, and then I played it in all my spare time. From then on, I have got a lot of World of Kung fu money, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap World of Kung fu Gold to anyone who want.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home