The World Of B-Sides & Rarities, #556
Bjork - Isobel (Portishead Remix)A gigantic reinterpretation of the Post single.
Visit Bjork at her official site.
Learn about Portishead's Third here.
MP3: Bjork - Isobel (Portishead Remix) [alt link]
Labels: bjork, portishead, remix, the world of b-sides and rarities






3 Comments:
As a huge Björk and Portishead fan I know for a fact that Portishead never remixed Björk. This remix is in fact called 'Deodato Mix' and can be found on one of the Isobel singles, I should know, I have it. :)
Thorir
yes, and that is 1/2 of portishead.
Eh, no! Eumir Deodato is a brazilian musician and composer who worked on the string arrangements with Björk on Isobel. I can assure you that he is not Beth Gibbons, Geoff Barrow or Adrian Utley, which go under the name of Portishead.
Check every official Björk release and you won't find a Portishead remix anywhere. So Deodato mix it is.
Thorir
Post a Comment
<< Home