The Music Slut


29.2.08

Sophomore LP From The Postal Service 'May Never Happen'

Ben Gibbard breaks the disappointing news to Spinner: *"It's just not a priority for either of us. So the next Postal Service record may or may never happen. Jimmy and I are still throwing ideas back and forth, but as time goes on, we find ourselves busy with our own music. We have some stuff, but it's been difficult to find the time and the drive to do the record. I'd love to finish it at some point and maybe even do some performances. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be."*

MP3: The Postal Service - The District...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Well, that sucks.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well a band that has caught my ear and is similar in a sense is The Long Division:
http://amiestreet.com/thelongdivision

In particular check out "Neighbors & Orbital Twirl"

- David

3:29 PM  
Blogger HearSay Songs said...

will you check out my review of Recycled Air by the Postal Service at HearSay Songs? I need help getting people to see my revies and what they think~

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home