The Music Slut


24.2.08

Magnetic Fields Tribute LP: Release Date, Tracks, Cover Art

Here's the official rundown for 21 Love Songs:

'Yeah Oh Yeah' - Monica Y Carlos
'Busby Berkeley...' - The American Icons Of Rebellion
'Time Enough For...' - Evripidis & His Tragedies
'When The Open Road Is Closing In' - Iji
'I Think I Need A Heart' - Steinbeck
'The Desperate Things You Made Do' - Microfilm
'All My Little Words' - Abrevadero
'100,000 Fireflies' - Secret Owl Society
'I Don't Believe You' - Tinyfolk
'Living In An Abandoned...' - Manipulator Alligator
'Why I Cry' - Fairmount Fair
'Crazy For You But (Not That Crazy)' - James Eric
'Born On A Train' - The Brooke
'I Don't Want To Get Over You' - Redbear
'Reno Dakota' - Porches
'You & Me & The Moon' - A Lime Tree
'Plant White Roses' - Existential Hero
'I Don't Believe You' - Fire Island AK
'Josephine' - Spare Machine
'Come Back From San Francisco' - S. Joe Hazelwood
'Absolutely Cuckoo' - Your Yellow Dress

Download the entire collection on 3/4 at CLLCT.

Artwork by The Brooke at SNT.

MP3: TMF - You & Me & The Moon [alt link]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home