The Music Slut


13.1.08

Bjork Attacks Photographer, Again

Yikes! Don't mess with Ms. Guomundsdottir. Here's the story, courtesy of The NZ Herald: *Bjork, who is in Auckland to perform at the Big Day Out on Friday, tore photographer Glenn Jeffrey's shirt in half, after he photographed her arriving at 7.50am yesterday. Jeffrey, a news photographer of 25 years, said Bjork was accompanied by a man who asked him not take photographs. "I took a couple of pictures and I got about three or four frames of her ... and as I turned and walked away she came up behind me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy and tore it down the back. As she did this she fell over, she fell to the ground."*

He was asking for it! Read the rest of the article here.

MP3: Bjork - Who Is It? (Vitalic Remix)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll buy the guy a new shirt and I'll be happy to give it to him personally... very personally.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Ashley Ashbee said...

I feel like if Bjork didn't channel her anger into amazing music, someday she will kill a photographer. Then she will start making music again and dedicate her album to the memory of the deceased photographer.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home