The Music Slut


23.1.08

2008 Shortlist Finalists Revealed

Who are you pulling for?

Feist - The Reminder
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
Stars - In Our Bedroom After The War
Justice - †
M.I.A. - Kala
Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
LCD Soundsystem - Sound Of Silver
Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
Burial - Untrue
Working For A Nuclear Free City - Working...

Learn more about The Shortlist here.

MP3: Arcade Fire - I'm Sleeping In A Submarine

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

I'm pulling for the dark horse, let's go Burial! Though with the judges this year I would honestly put my money on Spoon or LCD.

1:03 PM  
Blogger RAHM said...

for me, Arcade Fire

rahm

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go go go go go Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting mathew, very interesting indeed.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home