The Music Slut


16.11.07

Kaiser Chiefs: 'Albums Are Boring'

KC drummer Nick Hodgson shares the following quote with XFM: *"We're going to record (new songs) and then put them out... albums are a bit boring at the moment, but we'll consider that later... I honestly think it's our best song ever, but I'm not going to tell you what it's called. I'm really excited about the new ones because everyone who's heard them, basically in our crew, are going on about them and saying they're the best ones we've ever done... which is good."* Enjoy a Kaiser Chiefs MP3 below.

MP3: Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Duncan said...

I really don't like these guys... what's going on with UK music at the moment?!?

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

albums are boring - I beg to differ.

though this sounds interesting, even if it is basically copying what Ash is doing.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Duncan said...

I love a good album... maybe they mean their albums are a bit boring.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just discovered these guys, and they pretty much rule in my opinion.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home