The Music Slut


23.11.07

Gigwise Counts Down 50 Best & Worst Album Covers

View the complete list here.

Top 5 Best Album Covers:
5. The Strokes - Is This It?
4. The Clash - London Calling
3. Sex Pistols - Never Mind...
2. Uriah Heep - Very Eavy...
1. Nirvana - Nevermind

Top 5 Worst Album Covers:
5. Europe - The Final Countdown
4. My Pussy Belongs To Daddy
3. Lennon & Ono - Two Virgins
2. The Coup - Party Music
1. Hard-Fi - Once Upon...

What would you have added?

MP3: Nirvana - Lithium (Remix)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Additions to the best list

Spoon - Girls Can Tell and Gimme Fiction
Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights
Tool - Ænima

10:14 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I really like the hard fi one. Its not ugly and it just says what it is. The Final Countdown is so much more annoying to look at.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like Hard-Fi, but I like the cover for that album. It's nice & simple. I like simple album covers.

12:51 PM  
Blogger MFM said...

you like the Hard Fi artwork?
If that album cover isn't arrogant, pretentious and attention seeking, I don't know what is...

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home