The Music Slut


18.10.07

Sondre Lerche Discusses Letterman Visit

Sondre wrote the following message in yesterday's blog post on his official site: *Hey friends and stray www folks who have stumbled across this site purely by browsing coincidence! I just got back home after playing on Letterman and I had a ball. What a great, weird setting be performing a song I wrote in bedroom/living room a year ago. But all the more fun! In a couple of wee hours the whole affair will be spread out through the many (ironic understatement) TV sets across America. David L. was just like on TV, a real a gentleman. The audience seemed cheerful and gay when I started strumming (not that they have much choice - they clap and wolf whistle on command - maybe they secretly hated the song?) Overall, the show was highly amusing, except that it's freakin' unusually cold in the studio. And I must say I was bummed out someone funny like Paris Hilton weren't among the guests, but all in all it was a fine afternoon for sensitive singer/songwriters from Bergen, Norway.* Read the rest of the entry here. Enjoy a Sondre MP3 below.

MP3: Sondre Lerche - Human Hands

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home