The Music Slut


28.10.07

Morrissey @ Hammerstein Ballroom: Day 4 Pictorial

The strongest of the bunch thus far? Quite possibly. Pics by me & video by Abbey B below.













Setlist: Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / You Have Killed Me / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Like You / Jack The Ripper / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / The National Front Disco / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? / All You Need Is Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sister, I'm A Poet / The Loop / Death Of A Disco Dancer / Stretch Out And Wait / Dear God, Please Help Me / How Soon Is Now? // First Of The Gang To Die


MP3: The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos. when was this concert?

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home