The Music Slut


25.9.07

The Music Slut <3 Limewire

Last week, I, Jen- hi there, was interviewed by Ryan of Catbirdseat for Limewire Music Blog's feature called 'Better Know A Blogger'. I have been downloading music from Limewire since I was a wee lass in college and didn't know there was life beyond Billy Joel and Robbie Williams (though some of you may think I still haven't learned that lesson) so I was pretty excited to sit down with them. Check out what the fine fellows over there had to say about me and watch the video below.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really think what you guys are doing with the ongoing after the jump series is great, especially considering that there's an actual cause behind each of the shows. really hope that something like that substantiates locally here in Minneapolis.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home