The Music Slut


20.9.07

Keane Influenced By Dr. Dre On LP3

Keane's drummer, Richard Hughes, shares the following quote on the band's official site: "We're going to try and do something different with the next one. There's a lot of interesting stuff coming out of America that's... I mean, I've been listening to people like Dr. Dre for a long time.

I think '2001''s a ridiculously amazing record and its probably the most played thing on my iPod. I love the sparseness of that, and the last record was really dense, it was full of stuff. So maybe we'll try something that's as empty as possible. There's certainly elements of that that you could experiment with. You could try and be more minimal in your approach with instruments and try to get a bit more funk in there. We'll see! Or it might just be a rock album - you know, I don't know. But yeah, we're going to try and do something different."

MP3: Keane - Bedshaped

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home