The Music Slut


15.8.07

Free Blood Added To After The Jump Fest



Free Blood is John XI Pugh and Gorman from !!! (aka Chk Chk Chk) with their friend Maddy. Together they create "a super trashy way catchy crazy fun bass and beats white fur funk pop outfit. Co-ed three piece, bass, busted synth, male/female vocals."

When we were trying to book Free Blood I said "I don't care about anybody else, I just really want to see them." But that is not entirely true, I do care about you and we really want you to come see this band. They will make you happier than a kid on a snow day.

"Miami booty-bass/Outkast/Shangri-Las concoction." - FLAVORPILL.COM .

"Free Blood, an offshoot of !!!, is stripped-down and arch, and more fun than its members' main outfit." - Time Out NY .

"One of my favorite new bands in New York." - Todd P .

Buy your ATJ ticket now! Check out the rest of the line-up at AfterTheJumpFest.com.

MP3: Free Blood - WDWD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home