The Music Slut


1.7.07

To Answer Your Inquiries, #29

Inquiry: video yeah yeah
The Music Slut: See below for Matt & Kim's highly entertaining clip for 'Yea Yeah'.


I: patrick wolf burberry
TMS: Yes, it's true. Patrick is currently featured in a slew of Burberry ads. Learn more about the shoot and view a photo from the collection here.

I: editors album artwork
TMS: Follow this link to view the cover art for their sophomore LP, An End Has A Start.

I: who is carlos d?
TMS: Learn all about Interpol's enigmatic bassist here.

I: chris garneau mp3
TMS: Check out a tune from one of my favorite discoveries of the year below. Hop here to check out Chris's MySpace page or read my review of his Mercury Lounge gig via this link.

MP3s: Chris Garneau - Baby's Romance + Editors - Spiders

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home