The Music Slut


11.7.07

Karen O Explains 'Maps' Tears

She tells NME the following regarding the official clip for the Fever To Tell single (video below): "They were real tears. My boyfriend at the time (Angus Andrew of Liars) was supposed to come to the shoot - he was three hours late and I was just about to leave for tour. I didn't think he was even going to come and this was the song that was written for him. He eventually showed up and I got myself in a real emotional state. Patrick Daughters, the video's director, is my best friend, so I was fine with him using it all."


Tickets for their area show at Webster Hall on August 7th go on sale this Friday at noon via this Ticketbastard link. Each one will set you back $37.50 plus surcharges. Yikes!

MP3: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - The Love I'm Searching For (Rentals cover)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger zincink said...

i'm not gonna get stuck this time in the turtle park with the bats

11:32 AM  
Blogger msquared said...

yeah the $37.50 + surcharges are too step for my blood.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Phil Scoville said...

Where can I get a copy of this song? I love it?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home