The Music Slut


25.7.07

Jens Lekman Displays Cover Art + Track Listing For New LP

Night Falls Over Kortedala will be released on October 9th via Secretly Canadian.

A North American tour is expected for October/November but we have no dates thus far. Track listing to Night can be found below, album cover to your right.

And I Remember Every Kiss/Sipping On The Sweet Nectar/The Opposite Of Hallelujah/A Postcard To Nina/Into Eternity/I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You/If I Could Cry (It Would Feel Like This)/Your Arms Around Me/Shirin/It Was A Strange Time In My Life/Kanske Ar Jag Kar I Dig/Friday Night At The Drive-In Bingo

Old-school MP3: 'Black Cab'

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger candy said...

yayyyyyyyyy!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Olle said...

this is gonna be so damn good. i love "a postcard to nina" and "friday night at the drive-in bingo". amazing songs, amazing artist. and he's just so kind in person too!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home