The Music Slut


12.5.07

You've Gotta Have Faith: George Michael Headed To A TV Set Near You

Via Entertainment Wise: *George Michael has revealed he’s starring in a new American TV sit-com with Trainspotting star Johnny Lee Miller. The singer has no previous acting experience (unless you count the odd Wham! video) but has signed up to the new series as part of a hectic upcoming schedule.

He says, “I'm going to have the most phenomenal year - even though there are people who'd like me to experience a tough time. There's an American tour planned and I'm starring in a big US comedy drama called Ellie Stone with Johnny Lee Miller. The writers want to name each episode after my songs."*

Work it, George! How many episodes are we giving this one till its inevitable fall from grace?

MP3: George Michael - I Can't Make You Love Me (Bonnie Raitt cover)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving George... I give it three episodes, four if the third episode takes place in a public toilet. Any clue who's broadcasting the show? if he gets Bravo on board he has three seasons with DVD releases secured.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home