The Music Slut


1.5.07

Patrick Wolf @ Virgin Megastore: Magic In The Air

This time around I'm going to let the pictures do the talking for me. Enjoy the photos below from last night's terrific Patrick Wolf in-store celebrating his third LP, The Magic Position's US release. If you missed The Music Slut's interview with Patrick from this past weekend, check it out here!















Setlist: Overture/Get Lost/Tristan/The Bluebell/Bluebells/The Libertine/Accident & Emergency/The Magic Position

MP3: Patrick Wolf - Accident & Emergency

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. He looks like he could use a nap. I'm listening to my freshly downloaded copy of TMP (which features the track "Adder" I told "m" about, but only if you buy the whole album). It's simply glorious!!! Well worth the wait.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home