The Music Slut


18.4.07

New Art Brut Album Cover: Love It Or Hate It?

Here's the cover for Art Brut's sophomore release, It's A Bit Complicated, out in mid-June. Your thoughts are always appreciated. I'm giving it a 2/10 - disappointed doesn't even begin to describe my feelings towards the art chosen. Such a shame because I was enamored by the image on the front of their debut LP, Bang Bang Rock & Roll.

The art-rockers will be at Brooklyn's Studio B tonight with Music Slut faves O'Death.

Old-school MP3: Art Brut - Modern Art

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

This is just awful. Luckily the band make up for it with wonderful performances and excellent music.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the image is bad (not horrible) but the font has got to go!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally love it. Dunno why, but it has a certain aesthetic to it...

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home