The Music Slut


27.4.07

Beth Ditto Becomes An Advice Columnist

Yep, the Gossip frontlady will have her own semi-regular piece in The Guardian beginning this week. Here's a blurb from her first column.

*I was reading an article recently that suggested I was really wild and crazy and described me as "the woman who puts Courtney Love to shame". I just thought: "What?!" It was really funny to me, because I actually have the opposite of a rock-star lifestyle. I mean, I have to play shows and what not, but outside of that I'm a grandma. I do things like bake cakes and worry about whether I have time to pot my flowers before it gets too cold. I live with two of my best friends in Portland, Oregon, and I'll say to them, "What do y'all wanna do tonight? You want me to make devilled eggs?" And they'll nod, "Yeah, that sounds gooooood."*

Read her first entry in its entirety here.

MP3: The Gossip - Eyes Open

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home