The Music Slut


22.2.07

What the F*ck is Your Problem?

Seems like everybody has something to say about Robbie heading into rehab. I think rehab might be this month's cause celeb.

After the Brits, Liam Gallagher obnoxiously put his two pence in: "What's his fuckin' problem, man? We all know what it is - he's a fucking drama fucking queen. If you've got a fucking problem why do you want the whole world knowing about it?"

He went on: "He has to be in the front fucking pages doesn't he? Just sort your fucking self out."

He was then handed the award for personal achievement for using the word Fuck as many times as possible.

Damon Gough aka Badly Drawn Boy: "I empathise with what Robbie is going through. I've met him a few times and he seemed to be dealing with his level of fame. Everyone looks at someone like him and says, 'He's just a show-off and loves attention.'

He goes on: "Talking about yourself incessantly in interviews, being onstage where you are the centre of attention, writing songs that are going to be scrutinised, being famous and being spotted in the street - it all makes you feel really strange." Thanks.

From camp David Beckham: “David is ready to do anything he can to help Robbie. As a top athlete, he firmly believes exercise can go a long way to helping him overcome his addictions and depression. Keeping active will help take Robbie’s mind off his ­problems and stop him sitting around dwelling on things.”

Posh Spice supposedly also sent him a “get well soon” message as soon as she heard he had been admitted. "Fame - it's just a weird thing and it does psychologically affect you."

The other potty mouthed Oasis brother Noel also commented on Robbie's stint in rehab, saying: "We've all been there, but if you can't stand the heat..."

And finally Mark Owen, a man certainly not commenting on Robbie just to gain media attention- oh no never, revealed to Reveal magazine: "I felt bad at the Brits because there were some jokes said about Robbie that made it look like he was being mocked. When I heard about him checking into rehab I felt really sad - I just want him to get happy again. I'll do anything I can to help him. If he wants me to see him, I'll be straight on that plane. Rob was always my mate and I always felt very close to him. I'm so worried about him. I'm gutted and devastated things have ended up like this. I think he should come back to the UK." At which point he whispered "And join the Take That tour."

Well, Robbie's latest album Rudebox might not have done as well as expected but I still love it. And Mark Ronson is claiming that so does Mos Def: "I ran into Mos Def at an Amy Winehouse show in America and he said, 'that Robbie Williams shit is amazing.'"

mp3: 'My culture' by 1 Giant Leap featuring Robbie Williams and Maxi Jazz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home