The Music Slut


3.2.07

Sondre Lerche 'Punches' US With Spring Tour

Just announced! Sondre will be hitting up most major cities in the 50 states on his new tour, promoting the terrific, Phantom Punch. Read our review of that album, here!

Tickets to most shows are avaiable to purchase now (including the tour-ending NYC date at Webster Hall). See you there! This will mark The Music Slut's 792nd time to Sondreville, or, something like that. Seriously though, I think I've seen him at every single NY tour stop (minus one) since his first US visit.

14th Mar '07 Parish - New Orleans
15th Mar '07 Astralwerks showcase SXSW - Austin
17th Mar '07 Gypsy Tea Room - Dallas
19th Mar '07 Clubhouse - Phoenix
20th Mar '07 Belly Up - San Diego
21st Mar '07 El Rey - Los Angeles
23rd Mar '07 Fillmore - San Francisco
25th Mar '07 Doug Fir Lounge - Portland
26th Mar '07 Crocodile - Seattle
29th Mar '07 Waiting Room - Omaha
30th Mar '07 Double Door - Chicago
31st Mar '07 7th St. Entry - Minneapolis
2nd Apr '07 Mod Club - Toronto
4th Apr '07 TLA - Philadelphia
5th Apr '07 Birchmere - Alexandria, VA
6th Apr '07 Paradise - Boston
7th Apr '07 Webster Hall - New York City

MP3: Sondre Lerche - Well Well Well

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

YES!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Nia said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!

I am so excited he is doing shows in places other than just New York and LA!!!

I want to cry, however, because the one show that is even a little bit close to my area is in Chicago where you have to be 21 to get in. And I'm a lame 20 years old. I saw this post earlier and was sooo happy and sooo excited. I screamed. And now I weep.

But thanks for the song anyway!

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UUUGH! I KNOW! I live near chicago too... I'm so pissed...

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home