The Music Slut


25.2.07

Now Lily Allen Is Broke & Depressed

Poor baby!

British pop star LILY ALLEN is struggling with money and can't even afford to buy a basic one-bedroom flat in London.

The SMILE hitmaker, 21, dismisses claims she has made fortunes from her burgeoning career, insisting high London property prices have left her homeless.

She says, "It's depressing to be young in Britain. Money is a massive issue. I've been doing what I do for a few years now and I've been paid pretty well for it, but even I'm not in a position to buy a one-bedroom flat in the city I grew up in... how much harder is it going to be for other people my age?"
(via PR Inside)

MP3: Lily Allen - Not Big

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's absolutley right. House prices in London are insane. At least she recognises that if it's bad for her it's even worse for the rest of us.

7:57 AM  
Blogger 4indie said...

Lily Allen is hosting Dean’s List on mtvU. Here is the link:
http://www.mtvu.com/music/deans_list/

11:08 AM  
Blogger skye said...

She can come and stay with me! I mean, Fife's, er, like London, um, and it's pretty close...

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home