The Music Slut


15.12.06

What The Hell Ever Happened To Dolores O'Riordan?

Oh, come on. Think harder. Dolores was the flame-haired frontwoman for The Cranberries from the early 90s until 2003!

A track from No Need To Argue actually randomly popped up on my iPod the other day and I was curious to know what the wee Irish lady was up to (perhaps procreating with Tim from Ash to produce the shortest Irish children of rock, ever? Oh, I kid).

As it turns out, she is working on a solo record, much like Shirley Manson. The album will be 'dark and personal' and 'completely different to The Cranberries'. Hot Press also reports that the solo debut will be titled Are You Listening? and will be out on May 8th.

MP3: The Cranberries - Ode To My Family (live)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing yesterday while I was watching 'salvation'

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home