The Music Slut


20.11.06

Everybody That You Know Is More Relevant Than Everybody That I Know

When did Regina Spektor become the biggest thing since sliced bread? I know she's got a great voice, unique style and is loved by many, but I didn't quite know just HOW many!

Seems like while I was daydreaming about Birdmonster & the new Clinic album, Regina has gone all major-label (all the way from Sidewalk Cafe!) and released an album critically blog(-gerly?) adored, alike. Her name is everywhere!

Regina is playing a near-sold out show tonight @ Warsaw. While I won't be able to make it, you should go and let us know how amazing it is!

MP3s: 'Us' + 'Fidelity'

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger skye said...

Wow!
You only just heard? I've been lovin' the special ed of that record for months! She's awesome!

12:05 PM  
Blogger m said...

oh i've known her for quite some time but didnt realize how big she got, good for her!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home