The Music Slut


23.10.06

Courtney Love: I Can Write Too!!!

Am I sensing some sort of fad here?

First Arctic Monkeys, now Ms. Love?

Gorillaz last month.

Who's autobiography would YOU like to read (other than Morrissey's which I'm still holding out for)?

More on Courtney, her new album and her future aspirations below (from Billboard):

"I think we made a beautiful, vibey, magical record," Perry says. "Courtney Love's name should be right next to Bob Dylan when they say best lyricist of all time."

Love says that now that she's clean, she's looking at movie scripts and would consider doing a play in London. She also has a hardcover book of her diaries and letters coming out next month. "It's an insight into how I think. Not sure that's a good thing or not. But it's me."


MP3: Courtney Love - Uncrushworthy

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture might be a little nsfw...

10:56 AM  
Blogger m said...

hahah woops nip slip

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey doll - That is so not the Courtney Love pictured. It is the K Records band fronted by Lois Maffeo - whose autobiography would actually be worth reading.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..that IS Courtney. Just an older picture from a few years back.

I'm excited. I really love Courtney, if no one else likes her that sucks for them. She's great and INTELLIGENT, despite what the general public thinks. If people payed attention to anything other than her public persona, they'd realize she's got a valuable mind. Maybe since she IS clean now and doing well people will start to realize that.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would definitely read a courtney love bio, because it might help stop some of those conspiracy theories about her killing kurt. I would love to read a keith richards autobiography, but I have a feeling he would need a ghost writer, Bowie and Prince would probably write good books too, and I want michael jackson to write one too, so I could know the method behind his madness.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey moron, the song is not the by the waste of flesh known as Courtney Love, the song is by an indie-band. Confusing the two is kinda like confusing Charles Barkely with Gnarls Barkley, something you parent's friends might do. Makes you seem like a rookie poser.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah the song belongs to a band called courtney love, consisting of Pat Maley and Lois Maffeo.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like both... I'm having suuuuuch a hard time finding lyrics from the band, if anyone knows a site where I could find them, I'd so love them for forever! I'm looking for "The 2nd most beautiful girl in the world" Please, please, please!

E-mail: Gc_Sp_Rox@hotmail.com

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home