The Music Slut


9.9.06

After All These Years...

Robbie Williams STILL won't come out.

Latest quote from Contact Music:

British pop star ROBBIE WILLIAMS has confessed he may end up dating a man after a series of unsuccessful relationships with women. The ex-TAKE THAT boy band member, who has been linked to model RACHEL HUNTER and actress NICOLE KIDMAN, is notorious for his womanising past. But the ANGELS star, who strongly believes his perfect partner is out there, may give up on women altogether to find his soulmate. Williams says, "Living in Los Angeles, I've been on so many dates. I've developed relationships that have been short-lived, for whatever reason. The press have never found out. "But I believe there's one person out there for everybody. I hope that she - whoever I choose - is a good 'un. "Or he... you never know, you never know."

Robbie Williams - Better Man

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home