The Music Slut


13.7.06

Your mom's a cuckoo*

Ureshii yo, kimi no yume wo mita
Panku na kakkou de
Odori ni iku tokoro datta

Demo kimi wa wakasugite oboetenai
**

Here's a bit of fun (that I've blatantly nicked from the Bowlie forum) - a b-side of Belle & Sebastian playing 'I'm A cuckoo', from the Japanese release of the single. The fun part - it's entirely in Japanese. Now you know what 'thin lizzy-o' sounds like in Japanese!

Enjoy!

Belle & Sebastian - 'I'm A Cuckoo', Japanese version (yousendit / megaupload)

Read the thread on Bowlie, here.

**Transcript by Bowlie Midori, from a post made on 2nd July 4.48pm - cheers!
*Apologies. My office is a hub of "your mom" jokes at the moment.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger m said...

how very flaming lips of them!

9:05 AM  
Blogger skye said...

Crazy - I was just going through our stats and it seems like someone reached the music slut by looking for "skye mcintyre" - do I have a stalker out in Williston, Vermont?

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arigato! I didn't know this existed until now.

4:35 PM  
Blogger skye said...

Good, isn't it! Stu sounds good in Japanese!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His japanese is truly horrible.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home