I Still Love The Light On, Baby

As Jen was saying, we certainly feel that they will have mass appeal within the next year or two.


I was surprised to hear the opener, "Lights", slowed down a good measure or two but it worked beautifully.

Other than the usual suspects (not to say they weren't fantastic, "All Sparks" blew my little mind), we were treated to a new track, "Retreat", plus a b-side or two I wasn't familiar with. They even did an encore (have they ever even done one before??) which included "Fingers In The Factories", which in turn, got all the kiddies jumping up and down like it was House Of Pain circa '92.

I wonder if Thursday's show at Webster can top this one. If so, that'd be miraculous!
Labels: concert review, editors, warsaw






1 Comments:
HAHAHA, my roomate was one of those kiddies....
Post a Comment
<< Home